Tuesday, July 4, 2017

The Dominant Male

I had other topics I wanted to write about today.

I did.

I had a bunch of stuff I wanted to write about. I was going to talk about the normalization of the sexualization of children in SL through hentai, kawaii and all that shit. I also wanted to talk about how much I hate the 4th of July because it's terrible for pets AND nothing to celebrate since we have Trump Jung-Un in office.
But I just don't feel like getting into anything heavy today, so I'm putting all that on hold.

I'm trying a new, paler skin... what do you think? I have a lover that likes pale women so I'm giving it a go. It's still not terribly pale, I know, but anything lighter than this just looked weird to me. Baby steps, right? Perhaps once I get used to this, I'll take another step lighter. 

I like it, though. 
It's going to make bruises really visible...

Did you all know I'm a pain slut? I hate that nomenclature, though. I guess masochist works just as well, doesn't it?

That sounds so extreme, though. Anyone who has ever had sex with me knows I can get off on pleasure just as easily as I do pain.

But I do like the pain. Love the feeling of being... taken. Used. Not so much forced, though that can be delicious, too, but... just having a man who isn't afraid to handle me roughly. A man who frees his inner beast with me (as long as he doesn't actually start howling like a wolf - yes, I had that happen recently) and just gets utterly primal with me. Raw. Brutal.
A man who isn't shy about using his belt on me, or a whip. Or a cane. 

shivers

NOT to be mistaken with a man who enjoys humiliating or abusing women. There is a difference. A big difference. And if you have to have that explained to you, there is a good chance that you just won't get it. 

Yes, I'm talking to you, men-who-call-themselves-doms-in-SL. Most of them, anyway. A truly dominant man doesn't need to wear a label. He just is. He doesn't have a checklist of requirements copied straight out of BDSM For Dummies on his profile.

He doesn't insist on being called "Master". He doesn't need to... he knows he is. Actually, he probably doesn't even think of himself in those terms at all. He just knows who he is, is comfortable in his own skin, confident in his masculinity and his sexuality.
And he loves strong women. Respects them. Admires them and surrounds himself with them. They're drawn to him, the essence of him. He considers intelligence an aphrodisiac.

He isn't trying to break a woman - he's encouraging her to spread her wings and fly. He's giving her a safe haven to open herself to him, to be everything she can be, with him.

He knows there is strength in submission, that it is a gift to revel in, and never take for granted. He isn't afraid to show his emotions, his passion, his respect and admiration, and yes, love. He knows it isn't a weakness.
He doesn't need to force a woman to her knees... No, with a man who is a true dominant, she kneels willingly, joyously.

For him.

She wants to make him proud. She isn't a snotty little brat, she doesn't try to push him, to make him punish her.

She doesn't think being a bitch is an attractive trait. She walks tall, and proudly. She doesn't look at the ground, she looks up... she meets his eyes.

Together, they are a force of nature. And he gets the pieces of her that are inaccessible to anyone other than him.
At least, that's my definition of a dominant man. I'm sure it's different for others, and I suppose that's okay, but... I also tend to think that the men and women who are into humiliation and degradation (as well as the daddy dom/baby girl lifestyle) probably have some deep psycho-sexual issues that need to be worked out with through therapy.

But that's just me.

Huh... okay, I went off on a little tangent there, didn't I? And yes, as you may suspect, I've met someone. And that's really all I'm prepared to share for now.
It has lead me to make some interesting new purchases, though. I'm now the owner of a boob slapper and an ass slapper. It's cool... it reddens gradually with each slap. He is the only one able to spank me, though, so if  you see me out in a club, don't even try it. I've asked the creator to make a snatch slapper, too... lol. I hope she does! I've also got some nice little choking marks to go around my throat when he puts his big hand around my neck and squeezes while he's thrusting deep inside me.

I made another new purchase that I haven't had a chance to try yet. A full body cum system, controlled by him. Apparently, when he ejaculates, he'll be able to decide where he's cumming on my body, and it will be visible. 

And not removable by me until I either take a shower, a dip in the water, or use a special towel to wipe it off myself. Can't wait to see how well it works!

And no, he didn't ask or order me to buy any of this stuff. He might even think it's goofy, I don't know. The important thing is that it was my idea, and my choice.
So yeah... Happy Blow Shit Up, Terrify the Pets, and Rue the Day We Won the Revolutionary War Day!

PS - I bet Donald Trump thinks he's a dominant male. I also bet I could bring him to his knees and have him crying like a little girl in under two minutes flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts