Monday, March 27, 2017

Ghost in the Machine

The machine, of course, being my computer.

And my ghost's name is Tholgar. Stupid name, right? That should have been my first clue.
I had to think long and hard before writing this. I needed to make sure that I wasn't guilty of doing what I'm accusing this jackass of doing.

Ghosting.

Yes, there have been times I've defriended someone in SL without so much as a word, but they weren't men that I was in an actual relationship with. They were guys that I've slept with a couple of times then never clicked with again. They weren't reaching out to me, I wasn't reaching out to them and there just was no reason to keep them on my list. And had any of them contacted me about it, I would have explained.

I've not done what this tiny-dicked joke of a man did.
Being an adult is hard. I get it. It is! But you know what? Tough shit. Being an adult means that you sometimes have to do things that aren't necessarily pleasant.

Like breaking up with someone, for instance. It's never an easy conversation, it's never a fun conversation, but it's what you do when you're a fucking adult.

Ghosting someone is bullshit. There is no good excuse for it. This wasn't a casual thing - it didn't last long, but it was a relationship. He had access to my house. Hell, I even Skyped with him. We talked about stuff and things. Families, jobs, hopes and dreams. We called it a relationship. He called it a relationship.
Am I perfect? Oh fuck no. Am I good girlfriend material? Hell if I know. Do I make mistakes? TONS of them.

But this shit is not my fault. I take no blame here. This is all on him and it's a glaring reflection on his stunted emotional maturity.

A dom? HA! Hardly. I'd call him a pussy, but that's an insult to women. He's a chicken-shit cowardly horse's ass.
So ladies, if you ever run into some guy calling himself Tholgar, run the other way. He took the most spineless, gutless, lily-livered way out a person possibly can.

This man is the epitome of a douchebag.

Oh, and by the way, you dumbass... I know you're reading this. I can see who's reading my blog. No, no use in closing the page now... it's too late. You don't have the balls to talk to me, but you'll haunt this blog like the cowardly ghost you are.

Go fuck yourself.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN TO THIS ! AMEN AMEN AMEN ! I FEEL THIS !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was great to get to read, thank you for sharing this very enlightening story of how too many unfortunately are when they use their avatar as a shield to try to minimize the truth that the people they're hurting are real people.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts