Saturday, February 11, 2017

He Won't Fuck Me

I met him last night.

It always happens when you least expect it, doesn't it? Or when you've given up looking for it, or even sworn off looking for it?

He wants to know me. ME. He wants to learn who I am, the real me, before tossing me down on the bed.

And the funny thing about it? I'm perfectly okay with that. More than okay, actually. Because he's funny. And a dork. And intelligent. And kind.

He's so very kind.

I first spotted him last night when he landed at the Chamber... me, standing there in nothing but boob-baring lingerie, looking to get laid. I had an eye on my radar and he was fresh meat, as it were, so I cammed in on him. He'd landed on the other side of the hotel and took off at a dead run to reach the boardwalk on the other side.

And slammed right into the doorway. He made me laugh before we'd even said hello. I skimmed his profile and liked what I saw, but I didn't approach him. As a matter of fact, I left.

He IMed me as soon as I landed at home. We chatted, I went back. We chatted some more and he made a couple of adorable blunders. I have such a weakness for dorks, being as I am one myself. 

We ended up back at his place, dancing on his dock. And that was it. Dancing and talking, followed by more dancing and talking this afternoon. 

That thing when you meet someone and it just clicks. It has clicked hard. Talking with him, laughing with him, learning him... it's the most fun I've had in quite a long time. 

The anticipation... waiting to hear from him, waiting for him to login. God, I've missed that! Not to just fuck him... but to be with him. Just him, locked inside our own world of our own making. 

Oh dear. 

Oh wow.

I don't know how long he's going to make me wait before he beds me, and I honestly don't care... as long as he stays with me, and keeps being the man he seems to be, I'm happy.

Oh. My. God.

I'm happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts