Saturday, July 30, 2016

Oh, Saturday

So I'm clearly going through some sort of change.

Everything is sex. All sex. All the time. I can't have enough orgasms, it seems.

And I can't do relationships right now. I'm craving too damn much. 

Is it hormonal? Probably. I've always been pretty hyper-sexual, but right now? Good god. It's never enough. No matter how much cock I get, or how many orgasms I have, it's never enough.

I could be coy and play games and flirt... but why? I want sex, I want it now, and I don't want to play games. I just want to fuck.

And I don't know how long it's going to last, this need I'm having. So why fight it? It could end tomorrow and I want to enjoy it while I can. It's like the slightest whisper across my clit and I'm spurting like a geyser. 

shrugs

The photos below represent the first half of my Saturday. I found a new beach... and some new men while I was there. It's called Dusk Point Beach and I had a fine time!

Why am I writing this post a bit differently than usual? Instead of photos and text mingled together, I'm putting the photos at the bottom. I just feel... I dunno. These are pure fuck photos and not all of my readers might want to see them. I love them... they bring back the memories of how my day started but I'm certain they aren't for everyone.

If that's the case, you should probably stop looking now... but if you want to see me in all my... whorish glory... keep going... lol.
Al liked my nipples quite a bit.

Not as much as he loved my pussy, though.

I mean, he really loved it.

Lots and lots. 

And the orgasms flowed.

But cock! I had to have it.

He was thick... just like I love it.

A brief bit of afterglow before...

I met Marvy.

He was also a fan of my pussy.

I've absolutely lost count of orgasms now.

But it's not enough.

Moar orgasms, plz.

And cock! More cock!

And after Marvy, it was back to Al.

My pussy needed a little TLC. He was happy to give me a little massage.

And my sore little nipples needed some love, too.

Sometimes a woman just needs a good buggering .

I do so love a good hard deep anal fuck.

And Al was more than happy to oblige.

My pussy needed a little rest... good thing I've got other holes.

And the yummy frosting! 

No apologies for who I am.
And that was Saturday afternoon. I can't wait to see what Saturday night is going to bring!

3 comments:

  1. I love how brazen Beth is...I should have taken you up on your offer at chamber a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps you should have... Of course, it would help to know who you are. ;-)

      Delete

Recent Posts