Sunday, July 17, 2016

Oh dear god... what have I done?!

Y'all... I don't think I can ever go back to the Chamber.
Why, you ask?

Well, let me tell you what I just did.

It should be pretty clear to anyone who reads this blog that I'm pretty far beyond the ability to be embarrassed, right? 

Yeah... maybe not. 

Usually when I'm at the Chamber, I either sit in the Dutchie femdom chair right by the entrance to reception, or I stand around like everyone else.

This evening, though, I decided to switch it up a bit. 

So I plopped my ass on one of the couches. I started fiddling with the menu, as you do, and doing a bit of adjustment since I was hovering a few inches above the cushion. 

Do any of you ladies also wear the VAW vagina??

You know how you can click it and the menu comes up? I accidentally click it all the damn time and it's not normally a problem. Just hit the ignore button and move on, right? 

NOT THIS TIME!

No, my dumb ass was adjusting my cam view so I could see how high I was floating. I had the couch menu open and clicked my vagina without realizing it. 

I was trying to click the save button on the couch menu.

Instead I hit the pee button on my vagina.

Yes, ladies and gentleman, I just pissed all over the big red couch at the Chamber. 

And I panicked... I totally panicked. 

Instead of laughing, and explaining what happened like the grown ass woman I am, I teleported home, leaving behind a giant yellow puddle of pee on the couch.

I'm mortified. 

Truly.

Forget being called a whore, a hypocrite and all that... I'm now going to be "that chick that pissed all over the Chamber". 

Why, why, didn't I click the cum button?? Why'd it have to be the pee button??

My face is still red... lol.

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry, but that is HILARIOUS!!!! Well, when you gotta go, you gotta go! Sorry, sorry...could not help it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO Damn it Woman you made me laugh and spill my tea! So wheers the pics ? pics or it didn't happen < folds arms and giggles a lot> a bit of pee is the least of the things that has been on those chairs ;) They should be paying you for the royal approval and territory marking skills!. LMAO Love ya R x

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts