Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Him.

Yes, there is a new gentleman in my life.

And you know what? I'm not going to tell you a thing about him. 

For the time being, I'm keeping him all to myself. I shall refer to him as "Mr. X". 
Why, pray tell, am I not telling you who he is? Because it seems like every time I share something special about someone new on here, ex-girlfriends, lovers, partners, enemies, frenemies and every general busybody in Second Life comes crawling out of the woodwork to shit on my joy.

So... neener, neener, neener... Not this time. Because I'm not telling you who he is!
It's not that he's anyone SL famous or well-known... he's just a dude. I'd never seen or heard of him until I met him... and isn't that wonderful?? He's just this guy, this normal guy I found stumbling around Second Life like me.

But he has been in SL for a few years so, you know, that means he has a past and with a past comes the drama and with the drama comes the bullshit.

And I'm kind of over the bullshit right now.  I just want to enjoy this thing I have. This thing that's just starting to blossom with Mr. X.
You see, I like him. I mean, I really like this guy... my Mr. X. And he likes me.

And for right now, that's all there needs to be. Things may speed up, or slow down... they might fizzle out, or it could become a super-nova love affair.

I feel like he's pretty special, though. To me, anyway. And for today, that's enough.
And he sneaks into my house when I'm not home and leaves me little presents. Tasty presents like this one. And for right now, that's all you're gonna get to see of him. 

Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts