Monday, May 9, 2016

[ruined] is open!

Well, I did it!

[ruined] is open for business! And that business is pleasure... and so far, so good! Mostly.
It's not quite finished yet, but I doubt it ever will be. I'll keep tweaking and adding things, removing things. Looking for suggestions for things that are missing, or things that just don't seem to fit.

And more plants and knick-knacks and stuff!
It's going extremely well so far! People seem to be enjoying themselves... and that's what it's all about!
And now I can finally breathe again... and concentrate on making members feel welcome... nudge, nudge, wink, wink
Speaking of... hey, why aren't you a member yet?

Yes, I know there are a few of you reading this who didn't make the cut, and I'm sorry. I have a vision that I'm trying very hard to stick to and unfortunately there are some people who just don't feel like a good fit to me.
But the rest of you? [ruined] wants YOU!

Give me a shout if you'd like to join us... the more, the merrier!

Except when it isn't... quality over quantity!
Contact me in-world. My name is the same here and there. Notecards do work better unless you see that I'm online. You can also send me an email at bethmacbain@gmail.com. If you're curious about the rules, you can read them here

Come get [ruined] with us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts