Saturday, April 16, 2016

Update!

I'm okay, people, but thank you very much for your concern!

I got angry... and got over it pretty quickly. I had to trim some fat from my friend's list and let a couple of people know that their behavior wasn't welcome, and wouldn't be tolerated anymore, and that made me feel pretty good to do that.

And I've been doing a lot of thinking about how I present myself in SL. I know I go over-the-top about sex, both here and in SL. I do that for a reason... several reasons.
Firstly, because it is who I am in many ways. I love sex. I love being sexual. And I love very much to be open about it. I refuse to be ashamed of it.

And that leads to my second reason. I do it to encourage other women to be free to be who they want to be and not be shamed by it. I get so many comments and IMs and emails from women who say they wish they could be more like me. They can! You can!
This is Second Life. We're allowed to be whatever we wish to be. And it's safe, and relatively anonymous. Or as anonymous as you choose for it to be. We are sexual creatures. IF we want to be. No one should feel that they need to put it all out there if it isn't what they want, or are comfortable with, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with being open about your sexuality, whatever it may be. And Second Life is an amazing place to explore it.

Thirdly, and this is what tripped me up last week, men need to fucking stop slut-shaming. Women, too. This stupid habit that has been ingrained in all of us that it's okay to treat women who enjoy sex as whores has got to stop. As a matter of fact, we need to stop using those words as insults to anyone... slut, whore. "What a whore!" "She's acting like a total slut."
Fuck that.

And fuck you if you find nothing wrong with saying those things or having those thoughts.

Don't get me wrong... I'm guilty of it, too. I have to catch myself sometimes.

And I have the decency to feel bad when I do. And you should, too.

She, whoever she is, is a woman. A strong, fabulous, amazing woman. Not a whore, not a slut. A woman. And she should be celebrated.
Another thing... and not that there is anything wrong with it if I did... but I don't fuck my way through Second Life.

I have one lover right now. One.

Not to say I won't  have another by the time the night is over, but I don't juggle dozens of men or have (a lot of) one night stands. As a matter of fact, it's pretty damn rare.

If I'm fucking you, you are on a very short list of men that meet my standards. Don't want anyone to know you're sticking your dick it me? Tough shit. You should be screaming it from the mountain tops because my standards are high as fuck and you passed all the tests.
That's not to say I'm going to photograph or blog about every sexual encounter I have. I don't. Far from it. But if you're ashamed of fucking me? Want to keep it - me - on the down-low? Nope. And you don't ever get to fuck me again.

Sorry, I'm going off on a tangent again. But if you're ashamed, or embarrassed, or repulsed by my attitude towards sex, just... do me a favor and stay away from me, okay? I won't get in your way if you don't get in mine.
But back to my original topic, I'm really fine. The chastity belt lasted for about a minute. I'm too in love with myself to let others bring me down for too long.

grins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts