Saturday, April 30, 2016

Finding the Niche

Holy shit, I have a club.
Since I decided to open a club, I've been doing a lot of thinking about my reasoning. What is going to set [ruined] apart from the elebenty bazillion other places in Second Life to fuck? What is it, exactly, that I've found lacking? I've babbled my way back and forth and the easy answer is that I'm tired of going to adult places and finding people doing nothing but standing around.

There is a more difficult answer, though. More complex. The problem I'm trying to solve in my own feeble way is more than just Second Life... it's an issue that is still, in 2016, far too pervasive in our society. And I'm harboring no delusions that my little club is going to make one whit of difference when it comes right down to it, but I've got to do something.

It's that damn double standard. Men can fuck around and no one blinks an eye but if a woman does, she's a whore. And today's college social justice warrior feminists will lay 100% of the blame for that at men's feet. It's the patriarchy, you guys!
Lots of places to sit... and if you can sit on it, chances are you can fuck on it, too.
No. No, it isn't. Men get away with having those attitudes because women allow it. Oh, it's all good and fine in theory for men and women to be equal but the expectation is that men will learn to keep their filthy cocks in their pants and behave. Because finding enjoyment in sex is dirty and wanting to have sex outside of a relationship is wrong.

Why? Why is that? Why does sex have to have meaning outside of wanting to orgasm? It doesn't. And wanting that doesn't make anyone wrong or dirty or immoral or slutty. We're animals. Fucking animals. Literally. Sex feels good. It's good for us, it's healthy. It's beautiful.

I can't change anyone's mind, though, if they believe it's something else. And that's okay, but it's not in line with my way of thinking or the way I live my life. There are people who will never believe any differently, but... they can't come to my club.

I'm taking a stand here. For equality. There will be no patriarchy, or matriarchy either, for that matter, at [ruined]. There will be people, women and men, human beings, who love sex and understand that it's not always about love, or procreation. Sometimes sex is just about "holy shit, that feels amazing."
Testing the dance floor.
This is a club for women. Sexual, intelligent, funny women. Women who aren't intimidated or afraid of their sexual urges... and their desire to sate them. They aren't women who are ashamed of who they are. They embrace it.

Equally important to these women, though, are the men who rejoice in them. Men who find their open sexuality intoxicating and want to be around these women who won't be pigeon-holed into what society thinks our roles should be, and who won't give the time of day to any man or woman who tries to tell them their behavior is wrong.

Women don't have to degrade or demean themselves. They don't have to act bubble-headed. They can be powerful AND submissive. They can love men for everything they are... and worship that cock that is the embodiment of their masculinity without being simpering little yes-girls.
Relaxing on the bar.
If I want to strip naked in front of a room full of people and suck cock, I'm going to do it. If I want to lie in the middle of the floor and run a train with every man in the room, that's my prerogative. If I want to bury my face between another woman's thighs, that's my choice. No one is going to force anything on me, nothing is to be expected of me. I make my decisions. And more than that, I like me. It's not a role I'm playing, it's who I am and I think I'm kind of awesome and I don't need to perform for anyone.

Does that mean I'm a whore? Nope. Does it mean I have some sort of daddy issues, or other issues that I need (god, I hate this word but...) mansplained to me? No, not in the slightest.
I need a spanker before I can properly evaluate the spanking bench.
It means I'm aroused and want to have some orgasms, simple as that. And I want to be surrounded by people who feel the same way, who understand that very simple complexity. Women who embrace that side of themselves... and understand that it's only one side of their convoluted wonderfulness. And men who think that it's just the most fabulous thing ever.

Confident. Strong. Intelligent. Goofy. Funny. Aroused.

These aren't words that describe a specific gender. Each of us has these traits inside of us, along with thousands of others.
Getting close... need more plants, art, landscaping.
Oh, and a round platform bed with more than MF animations.
I know damn good and well you women and men are out there. I know some of you, and I know there are more of you that I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet. I've been fortunate enough to be involved with some incredible men who think I'm the bomb-diggity for the way I embrace and celebrate my sexual urges. It absolutely tickles them pink and they'd never think to make me feel bad about it. They encourage and support and understand that I'm all that (my sexuality) and a bag of chips (the mosaic of me).

Those are the people I want at [ruined]. I've got a handful of them that have contacted me so far, both men and women, and I couldn't be more excited about it.

Does any of this describe you? If it does, please join me at [ruined] when it opens. Comment below, send me a notecard in-world (please no IMs... I'm trying to keep a list of people to invite and notecards are just easier) or email me at bethmacbain@gmail.com.

I can't wait to meet you! And yeah... I want to fuck you as well. ;-)

Come get [ruined] with me.
My office... so I can sit and watch all you pervs. Just kidding... you can fuck on this, too.
I plan to be a participant, not a watcher.


5 comments:

  1. Your club sounds as though you've put much work and thought in to it. I sincerely hope it is everything you want it to be, too. May I ask what your rules are regarding people like me (i.e., intersexed, semi-furry)? I would like to see your club when it opens, but not if I'm going to make you or your other patrons uncomfortable. Either way, I wish you the very best of good fortune in your endeavour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Oops - never mind; I should've read your previous post with the rules. I understand why you want to keep it to human avatars, so I'll simply hope you and others share some photos.

    That said, I'd like to be a member and at the very least support your club, even if I can't go there (well, until I get around to making a human avatar)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, but yes... humans only, but thank you!

      Delete
  3. Oh I missed the opening because I didnt know about the club. I was only wondering why I havn't seen you lately. Wish you good luck with the club that all the people you want find the way and behave like expected.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts