Saturday, March 26, 2016

Oh Shit!

That isn't a bad "oh shit". That's a very good, excited one!

Because it's happening.
That thing I've been waiting for... hoping for.

See, there's this guy.
Yeah, him. I spoke of him in one of my last posts.

Well... he's still around. And it doesn't seem like either of us are going to cut and run...

...even though...
Last night, he was with another woman. We aren't even close to that place where we become exclusive, so it's okay. And since the Big Breakup, I've dated several men, none of them exclusively.

And it bothered me not in the slightest when I knew they were with other women.
This guy, though? Oh hell... that little green monster poked her head out and got pouty and petulant. And how did he handle it?

Oh, so perfectly. With warm humor, patience and reassurance. He didn't fuss, or get annoyed, or tell me I was being silly (even though I absolutely was).
You guys... I think we have something special! 

He understands me, and I understand him. We both get the importance of open and honest communication as we're traveling the rapids of a new relationship. He's funny. And intelligent. Liberal! He likes to talk, lots. He thinks I'm the bee's knees and I think he's the best thing since sliced bread. 

Oh my god, you guys... you guys! It's happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts