Monday, February 29, 2016

When It Rains...

... it pours!
My lame attempt at imitating the Morton Salt girl.
Wouldn't you know it?

All it took was for me to post my last entry, and yummy men starting falling from the sky!

And, yes, I met them in those places.

The first one, on Saturday night, was the gentleman we're going to call A.R. There I was, standing in the entryway to Teqi's, profile perving and trying to see if it was worth hanging around and getting frustrated again.

At first glance, I didn't see anything and TPed home... and as soon as I landed I received his IM. I liked what he had to say so I TPed right back. And what a wise decision that was!

A.R. is just delicious. Mature, intelligent, cute as a bug and sexy as fuck. Teqi's was packed and the lag was killing both of us so we went to his place.

He liked my boobs. I mean, he really liked them. Fellas, don't forget the nipples! So many men just sort of give them a cursory squeeze... PLAY WITH THEM! Lots! Like A.R. did!

He liked everything else, too. And he's also not looking for anything serious, YAY! We had a great, sexy time... so much fun we did it again the next morning!
Last night, feeling a new sense of enthusiasm, I ventured off to the Chamber. There was an extremely handsome gentleman, G.T., sort of lurking in the corner. I checked out his profile, and many others, and really liked it. As a matter of fact, he was the only one in the room I found attractive.

I'm really bad about approaching men first. I know that's silly... but I'm rotten at coming up with opening lines and I'm always afraid I'm going to interrupt someone in the midst of some hot sexting. As luck would have it, he IMed me. We chatted for a few minutes, and he asked me to dance. We made our way to the balcony and shared a lovely dance... foreplay, swaying together, touching... a bit of grinding... some kisses and groping.

And I didn't want to fuck him right there... I wanted someplace more private. After a brief your-place-or-mine discussion, we went to his place.

And he knocked my proverbial socks off. God, he was utterly delicious. His mouth between my thighs... and mine between his... before he fucked me nearly into happy orgasmic unconsciousness. He seemed to instinctively know all the spots I needed him to touch... and did it wickedly.
The funny thing is that both of them, despite having been in SL for years and years (both were old-timers), they were also both new to those respective clubs. I'd never seen either of them before.

They were both handsome, mature, incredibly intelligent, funny and amazing lovers. They were both exactly what I've been seeking. The chemistry, the ability to emote, the ability to work a damn menu with minimal oopses. They were absolutely delightful. 

It's raining men... hallelujah, it's raining men... Amen!
I'm gonna go out, I'm gonna let myself get absolutely soaking wet...

How damn lucky am I?  

doing Numfar's Dance of Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts