Sunday, June 7, 2015

The Best Laid Plans

Saturday night date fail.

It's the curse of loving in Second Life. Sometimes worlds just won't align as we'd like them to... and we have to make the best of a rotten situation.
I started out hopeful... it was still early. Still plenty of time to make an appearance.
Tossing and turning, restless.

The Lara ass is really starting to grow on me, by the way...
Assuming the position... just in case... as dusk gave way to night.
It wasn't meant to be... at least, not tonight.
So I touched, imaging his hands.
The brush of his fingers.
His breath, just before he kisses me so intimately. 
 
The way he nudges me open with his lips, his tongue.
Feverish and hungry, feeding and pushing me to that place he knows so well.
Until I can't contain it... control it... until I lose myself in him, his mouth... his love.
Well, that was supposed to be my Saturday night...

Perhaps tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts