Monday, June 8, 2015

Just No

Well, I gave it a try.

The new skin and body.

I can't do it. I don't like it. On me. I don't like it on me. It doesn't look right.

It's just too damn young. I don't like the boobs. The nipples are in the wrong spot. I don't like the pudgy little feet and the strange round teenage girl hips.

It's just all wrong on me.

It felt wrong. I wasn't comfortable in my skin.
So I'm back to being me. It was a fun experiment, I suppose. 

An expensive one.

But... I feel better already being back to myself. I felt like I was being terribly dishonest with myself... especially after the recent brouhaha over the mesh heads. Even though I kept my shape and tried to find a skin that was similar to my original... I felt like I was wearing a mask. A full costume, actually. An uncomfortable costume.

Even though I'm really angry with Belleza for delaying so damn long with releasing the update... I'll continue to wait. 

The Venus is just a better body. For me.

If you like the Lara, great. I don't. I tried. I really did. It's gorgeous on others... but not on me. 

Neither body is perfect. They both have their flaws. Belleza with the neck and bad HUD, Maitreya with the weird feet and stiff hands and misplaced nipples. 

The Glam Affair skin is almost perfect. Too perfect. Except the boring beige nipples. And I felt like it had a gray tinge to it. My Belleza skin may not have that airbrushed, magazine perfect quality... but it's perfect for me. 

It's good to try new things. But you don't have to stick with it if you don't like it. It's okay to admit failure. I failed. I'm okay with that.

Because I'm okay with me. 

I like me, just as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts