Tuesday, April 7, 2015

In The Meme Time...

Thank god for Strawberry Singh! Without her and her Monday memes, I'd have nothing to blog about anymore!

My idea well seems to have run dry. If anyone has any ideas of stuff for me to blabber about, please let me know!
But first, it's meme time! This week, Berry is bringing us the Double Threat Meme. Q&A time!
Two online screen names you’ve had: Allie Renard was my original SL avatar. I also used to use different variations of Jane Moneypenny. Yes, I am a James Bond fan.

Two video games you’ve played: Space Invaders. I'm old. I was into the Sims for awhile, too.
Two things you love about Second Life: Hugh Person and playing dress up.

Two things you’ve done in Second Life: Fallen ass over teacups in love and briefly worked as a stripper.
Two things you still want to do in Second Life: Make clothes and make poses. I have neither the talent or patience to learn.

Two things you like about your Second Life avatar: I love my boobies! And my mouth. I really like my mouth.
Two of your Second Life Pet Peeves: Only two? Scowling females avatars and avatars that are several years old that still look like newbs.

Two things you did as a newb that you’re embarrassed of: I'm with Berry in that I'm not really embarrassed by things I did before I knew what I was doing, but... I hung out at Skinny Dip Inn a lot and actively sought out bling to buy.
Two of your closest friends in Second Life: Hugh Person and Caitlin Tobias.

Two of the most beloved things in your inventory: My rings, of course, and my pets (I can't choose one! That's like asking a parent to choose her favorite kid!)
And that's it for this week's meme!

And, seriously, please... if you have anything you'd like me to blog, let me know!

5 comments:

  1. "My idea well seems to have run dry. If anyone has any ideas of stuff for me to blabber about, please let me know!"

    Maybe you just need a little of time until ideas come back to your mind. Maybe that means you're at peace right now. I'd like to suggest things, but I realize they're all things I would talk about, and since a blog is something personal, it feels like imposing. We all have block periods. Inspiration will come back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 !

    And I agree with Auryn, you will come up with stuff to blog about. And maybe some days you don't. Or a week. I have that too. I've given up on the idea I 'need' to blog daily or 3 times a week. I think all bloggers have some mild cases of bloggers-block every now and then, nothing wrong with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't typically go 'rawr' at pics that don't feature boobies, but RAWR to #2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I feel like I'm out of ideas, I just start rambling about whatever nonsense is in my head that day and somehow that turns into a post. I'm happy my memes give you ideas as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just downloaded iStripper, so I can have the hottest virtual strippers on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts