Monday, February 16, 2015

Boy, Have I Ever!

It's Monday!

But not really because those of us caught in the great 2015 Snowmaggedon got to stay home today and extend the weekend! Snow days are awesome!

For the rest of the world, though, it's Monday. And in Second Life, that means it's Strawberry Singh's Monday Meme Day!
This week, Berry challenged us all to a little game of Have You Ever.

My answers are below these photos...
I thought my new library needed a pool table. It's turning into quite the elegant little masculine escape... It wasn't really planned, but I suppose this is my nod to my submissive side. Most of the furniture is sort of Dom-lite.

It gives me a good little spot to bow down to my man and worship him in all sorts of yummy ways.







Right, so have I ever...?

  1. Have you ever owned a sim in Second Life? – No, though I'd love to someday. 
  2. Have you ever created content in Second Life? – Maybe? Do invisible ramps for my pixel pets count? If so, then yes.
  3. Have you ever driven a vehicle in Second Life? – A few. I mostly leave the piloting up to Hugh, whether it's boats or planes.
  4. Have you ever gone sky diving in Second Life? – I have. 
  5. Have you ever played a sport in Second Life? – Bowling's a sport, right?
  6. Have you ever gone clubbing in Second Life? – Elebenty billion times.
  7. Have you ever fangirled/fanboyed someone in Second Life? – Hmmm... I was going to say no, but that's not quite true. I love SL musicians and follow some of them around a bit. I love Beth Odets and Bat Masters. Rara Destiny. Max Kleene is always fun. 
  8. Have you ever taken a picture of your avatar in water in Second Life?– Apparently it's cliche to do, but it's so much fun!
  9. Have you ever taken a picture of a sunset in Second Life? – Once or twice, but Hugh photographs sunsets beautifully... Mine can't compare to his. 
  10. Have you ever taken a nude picture of your avatar in Second Life? – *blinks* You mean there are people who haven't?
  11. Have you ever dated in Second Life? – *swoons* 
  12. Have you ever had or attended a wedding in Second Life? – I was partnered once, but we didn't have a wedding. Nor have I ever attended one.
  13. Have you ever drank, smoked or taken drugs in Second Life? – I've had a few cocktails and I can often be found with a cigarette. No to drugs. Much like in my real life, I smoke like a chimney, rarely drink and don't do drugs.
  14. Have you ever engaged in sexual activity in Second Life? – No. *hahahahahahahaha* I can't even type that with a straight face.
  15. Have you ever been to Bukkake Bliss in Second Life? – Oh, yes... back several years ago I hung out there a bit. I've visited once or twice (or thrice) in the past year or so and typically leave as quickly as I arrive.
Well, this was fun! Let's do it again next week, shall we?

1 comment:

Recent Posts