Sunday, January 11, 2015

Oh What A Night...


So I decided to try something a little different last night.
It's no secret that Hugh and I have a quite breath-taking sex life. And while I tend to be a little on the submissive side, I'm not a submissive, and Hugh... well, I hesitate to even say he's usually the dominant partner in bed because that's really not accurate. We feed off each other... we feel what the other needs. He knows when I need him to take the lead, and I know when he needs me to take the reins and pull him over the precipice with me.

And it's not even a conscious decision on either of our parts... it just is. We feed off each other and we both take sublime pleasure in the other's pleasure.

That said, again... I'm not a submissive and he's not a Dom. And neither of us are into role play... we are Beth and Hugh, and we're equal partners.

But last night...
Hugh found me at Naked Bondage waiting for him. I wasn't sure how things would go... if he'd want to play the game I'd set up, or if we'd both end up tickled at the whole situation. Would he be able to dom me... and would I be able to be the submissive?

Er...

Yeah... that would be a yes. That man has a never-ending treasure trove of surprises up his sleeve. The ease in which he slid in the the role of my Sir.... shudders deliciously

He quickly established the rules... I wasn't to ask questions. He made sure I knew that I'd put myself in this position, and that he would be the only one to let me out of it.
And that boot... grinding slowly against my pussy. God.

Handing him the "keys to the cuffs" and letting him have complete control over me... it was dark, and decadent. I couldn't stop trembling. My nipples, trapped beneath that fishnet, swelling and aching. My cunt, so creamy and my clit throbbing in time with my pounding heartbeat as he made certain I knew exactly who I belonged to, always and forever his.
He took a very sadistic delight in cranking the chains tighter and tighter, suspending me in the air for his amusement, squeezing my ass... pinching my nipples, twisting them between his fingers and biting me... my neck, my ears, my lips.
I was, as he took joy in pointing out, a mess. He'd barely touched my pussy... cupping it in his warm palm to feel the sloppy evidence of what he was doing to me, though he already knew as the scent of my sex filled the air. He knew I was beyond the point of sanity... my body was a live wire, thrumming with barely contained electricity, arcing between the two of us.
My man loves the taste of my pussy. Don't think for one second that he was allowing me to fall over the edge when you see his face buried between my thighs. He was feeding himself... drinking from my flowing cunt. Teasing and poking the tip of his tongue between my slick folds, nudging my aching clit but never letting me fall.
I was thrashing on the chains... tugging and pulling and begging. Please, god, let me cum. Baby, I need to cum... but no. He just pulled aside the latex and circled by tight little pucker, tickling and tormenting me with that tongue of his.
The urge to beg him to stop the game and just... god, just love me, fuck me..  let me cum... was starting to overwhelm me. My "sirs" became "baby, please" and "Hugh... honey...please".
So he shoved his cock down my throat to shut me up.

As if that helped.

As much as he loves the taste of my pussy, my need for the flavor of his cock is never fully satisfied, never abated. I physically crave his cock, 24/7. Giving Hugh a blowjob is just as much for me as it is for him. We both love when I have his cock in my mouth, and my hand buried in my pussy... just a flick of my clit is all it takes to send me shattering into orgasm when I've got his dick in my mouth.
And he knows this, too... with my hands chained above my head, it wasn't possible for me to cum while he was fucking my throat. All the way... every inch, his balls bouncing off my chin, my nose buried in his pubic hair.

God.

I'm his good girl and I sucked and sucked and sucked until he just had to be inside my pussy... finally.
He didn't make it easy for me, though. After a few deep thrusts, he took his cock away from me and made me beg... and did I ever.

I was pleading with him to give it back. He made me find it... made me push back and seek the heat of his cock. Made me suck it back inside with my pussy grasping and squeezing and pulling him back home.

And then... only then... did he allow me to cum.
And when I was a spent, ridiculous, spluttering and quivering mess, he put me back on the floor and gave me his gift... his cum, painting my tear-streaked, sweaty, gasping face.
He released the chains and once again we were Beth and Hugh, rather than Dom and sub.

It was good, and it was fun, and we both needed a few minutes to pull ourselves together. And then it was time to leave. With one last growled command for me to stand, we went home.
Though I left the boots on at his request, we needed time to be Beth and Hugh after that. To reconnect on equal footing. To speak the reverent, whispered words we share with no others.
And to make love again... and to revel in that love, as the people we are. As Beth, as Hugh... as the undeniable force we become when we're together. 
These moments, though captured in photos to share, don't show the true intimacy of us... what we feel, the softly spoken words. It's a world unto the two of us. 

Unshakeable, unbreakable. 
And then the damnedest thing happened.

My dearest darling delightful Ellie Rogue had been working on my place and she built this wonderful shallow pond behind my bathhouse. Hugh hadn't seen it yet so we went out to take a look.
And we danced.

With truly terrible 70s classic rock pouring from our speakers, we danced like the dorks we are, splashing and laughing and stumbling, our avatars very poorly aligned and knocking into each other, through each other.
And neither of us ever wanted it to end... we talked and talked and talked and laughed. We were yawning, and making little sense, and neither of us wanted to be the one to give in and pull the plug on this magical night.
Just the two of us.
Our world. Two middle-aged dorks who found each other out of the 7 billion other people on the planet and built this steadfast love that rocks us to our core.
My partner, my dom, my love, my slave, my lover, my best friend.

My Hugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts