Saturday, January 3, 2015

Making Up For Lost Time

I'm gonna overshare. Deal with it.
If you've been following my blog, you'll know that Hugh and I had an unforeseen, extended break over the holidays. Damn holidays. Anyhoo, now we're both back and making up for lost time. And I got a foot massage because I'm the luckiest damn girl on the planet.
Didn't I say I'm lucky? Because following the foot massage, I got a proper tongue bath. I'm not sure where my shoulders went and I wasn't in any condition to try to frame a shot properly.
And that made me very hungry. A whole lot of things happened between the photo above, and the photo below... but my fingers were entirely too busy to take photos so you'll just have to imagine those things.
The root of my pleasure. 
This man. My god. I just. Holy. SO. MANY. ORGASMS.
Poor fella... he was spent. Utterly wiped out... and I kinda wasn't finished. He was kind enough to lie back and let me do what I needed to do.
I still had another one left in me... a kinda violent one. Or, um... two. It all sort of started running together into one earth-shattering mess. And, surprise, surprise... he had another one in him, too.
The Collapse
I can't figure out why animation makers don't have a proper "collapse" button for after sex. Who has the mental function to flip through cuddle pose after cuddle pose trying to find the one that properly expresses "holy fuck, we're dead"?
After some rather incoherent babbling and kissing, Hugh drifted off to sleep, but I still had one small burst of energy left in me.
Cartwheels on the beach. 

And now... time to climb into bed with my man and do it all over again in our dreams. 

I am so ass-over-teacups in love. And I can't stop myself from shouting it from the mountain tops (otherwise known as my blog). How is it even possible to keep falling more and more in love every single day? I don't know why I even question it... It just baffles me how every single day, my heart fills up just a wee bit more with more love for this man. I know it sounds like I'm bragging... hell, even to my own ears, it sounds like bragging... but it truly confuddles me. How, of all the women in the world, in Second Life, did I get so god damn lucky to have this man fall in love with me? I don't know... I really don't. All I know is he did, and I am, and we are, and it just keeps getting better because it just does. 

pinching myself

Yep... it's not a dream.

Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading these posts, because it makes me smile when I see people in a happy relationship. Like yours. And, I'm glad, for you, that December is finally over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yes, January is already proving to be much better!

      Delete

Recent Posts