Friday, January 2, 2015

And finally... Christmas

Note: Yes, my blog looks different. No, it wasn't intentional. Yes, I'll be fixing it as soon as I figure out how...
It took us a little while to get here. Our Christmas had to be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.

But none of that matters, because we finally made it. 
There were some miles and hours to be traversed, but we got here. And, oh, was it worth the wait! And my darling man came home with the most wonderful present I could have wished for.
Orgasms, yes. Screaming orgasms at that.

But something even more precious... I received the gift of time. And I know many of you can understand how special that can be.
I don't need to say more about it than that... mainly because I don't want to jinx it! These things have a way of happening. But even if it does... no matter. I have him. His love. I want for nothing as long as I have that.
So tonight we celebrated. We danced. We laughed. We talked. And we loved...
These moments... these perfect little snippets of time that we grasp... the joy we find in each other.

Nothing else matters. Our first lives are our priorities, and always will be. We'll never lose sight of that.
But when we carve these moments for us... for just us... everything is perfect.
We'll soon be reaching a milestone in our time together. And the closer we get to it, the less it matters... because I love, and appreciate, every single second. The fact that those seconds keep piling up is a gift.
We, er... had to move to the couch. We actually broke the bed. No joke.
And now... now it's Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts