Saturday, December 27, 2014

When the Cat's Away

Well, actually... the cat isn't away. She's right here. The mouse is away.

Though he's hardly a mouse. More of a stallion, if you know what I mean... nudge, nudge, wink, wink... a nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat, eh?
So what's a girl to do?

Oh, I know! Take lots of photos, and maybe make a video or two!
I'm not quite confident enough yet in my movie-making skillz to share those with the general public just quite yet. Refining my talent, or lack thereof, by sending those straight to the man I'm making them for.
But I'll share all my photos with you.

Topic, topic, has anyone seen a topic? Hmm... what can we talk about tonight, eh? Oh, the Pope's coming to the states. That's pretty cool. Though I'm a big fat heathen, I do adore Pope Francis. He seems to have it right. Benedict was scary, though. 
What else is in the news? I've not being paying much attention the past few days. After the police officers in New York were ambushed, I checked out for a bit. I believe that the grand jury got it wrong in Ferguson, and they completely fucking blew it with Eric Garner, but c'mon... shooting cops is not... oh, hell, it's just pure evil, that's what it is. Killing is evil. We can all agree on that, can't we?

Eh, perhaps we shouldn't go down that road. The Ferguson decision was the catalyst that sparked the end of my relationship with my sister.
Did everyone have a lovely Boxing Day? We don't really celebrate that here in the states, but I had a British mom so we were quite well acquainted with it. We were also the only people in my little country town that burned an effigy every year on Guy Fawkes Day.

Yeah, we were the odd family in my wee hamlet. And that's saying quite a bit considering that most people were married to their cousins.
Oh, we can talk about the Interview and North Korea! I haven't seen it, and don't especially want to, but hey, we pissed off the Great Leader!

What a silly little man he is. I normally don't like making fun of people, but he makes it too easy to point and laugh.
Anything else topical happening? How's the weather in your part of the world? It's rainy here, and temperature-wise, we're stuck in that blah area... not really cold, not really warm. 40s and 50s. Okay, so nothing exciting to talk about there, huh?
My ass! We can talk about that! I had an anonymous comment on my last post saying that I have no hips. I see hips! And believe me, in the real world, I've got hips for days. Padded with fat, yes, but I got 'em!

You know, there's a theory that the heart shape was based on the shape of the female derriere. It's just one of many hypotheses. I don't think anyone knows for sure, but I can see it. What are your thoughts?
I think that's about all I've got. Anyone have anything they want to talk about? Anything you need to get off your chest? I've got a few more days before Mr. Person gets home, so I've got time!

When he gets home, the sex we're going to have is going to crash Second Life. Just a head's up in case you're not able to log in next Wednesday-ish. At the very least, we're going to flood a few sims with... hell, my orgasms alone are going to do that. Remember a few days ago when I was all worried about my libido?! Yeah, that doesn't seem to be an issue anymore. I am absolutely craving Hugh's cock. I'm salivating just thinking about it. And wet. The way he teases me with it... letting me grind my juicy little slit all over it before pushing inside me, stretching me... god. It's hot in here, isn't it? I'm hot. I think I need to turn the AC on. Or maybe just grab my rabbit and masturbate. Again. For about the umpteenth time today.

Going shopping tomorrow. Need to stock up on batteries. ;-)

Nighty-nite!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts