Wednesday, December 24, 2014

I Got Nuthin'

Just pictures.
I upgraded to Pixlr Pro.
 So I had to play and see what new stuff I gots to edit photos.
 It's kinda fun.
Oh, and had to try all the poses I bought on sale the other day. :-)
Also, I tried the new Maitreya mesh body today. I was impressed with the neck blending... BUT I hated the boobs.
I liked their HUD, too, but not enough to make the switch from Belleza. Tricky has promised me there's an update coming in January anyway, with a new HUD and new alpha layers.
I've had a few issues with the Belleza Venus, but I have to say the customer service I've received from Tricky, though perhaps without all the answers I'd like to hear (I'm impatient) has been fabulous. Fast and I definitely get the feeling he wants the feedback and is very much trying to make the improvements.
I know some folks have all the mesh bodies and use them for different things. I'm way too lazy and I really do love this body. I know it's all a matter of personal preference, but this is the body for me. I'm a Belleza girl.
Oh, wait, this post is just supposed to be photos. Right.

babble babble babble
I like the new options I have with the Pixlr Pro. Don't know that I'll use all of them very often, but it's fun to have choices!
Look, I'm all abstract and shit!
I thought this was pretty awesome.
This one is my favorite, though... it reminds me of the great Carl Sagan quote, "The cosmos is within us. We are made of star-stuff."
Did you know I have an almost unhealthy obsession and love for Taylor Swift? Yes, I'm currently listening to my girl. I want to have a slumber party with her, and do each other's makeup and talk about boys and bake cookies and practice making out. So what if I'm 20 years older than her? We could still be besties!
And on that note, it's time for me to go to bed. I have to work tomorrow, damn it, though I suspect there won't be much work getting done. I'll be sending dirty emails to my fella, telling him all the naughty, depraved things I'm going to do to him when he gets home.

So... off to dream with all those happy thoughts in my head.

Life is good, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts