Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Ladies and Gentlemen... the Hughbris!

Daddy's got a new toy!
We had to take her out for a little sail tonight around Naked.
She's gorgeous, isn't she?
So sleek, and long... she's a big boat!
If I saw any other man piloting this big girl, I'd think he was trying to compensate for something.
I can assure you that's not the case. *ahem*
This is his third boat... he started off with the Someone Else's Problem, followed by the Bethereal, and now the Hughbris. I have a soft spot in my heart for each of them.
He looks damn fine behind that wheel, doesn't he? I just want to chomp on that ass day and night.
Handsome beast. Sometimes I just have to pinch myself because I can't believe he's mine.
It's hard for me to appreciate all the scenery when I'm so busy staring at him.
And he does his fair share of ogling my tits, too. I think that's why he likes sailing so much... he loves to watch my boobs jiggling as we bounce over the waves.
We had to slip down below deck to make sure the bed was in working order.
And it was... so were his fingers. Yes, that is my "O" face.
We also made a new rule tonight. He has to kick his shoes off before he fucks me from now on. Yes, baby, even if we're on a boat and they're boat shoes. :-P
We finally had to back up top. The cabin smelled like raw sex and if we didn't get some fresh air, we'd have been down there all night long.
I'd say her maiden voyage was a success.
And I have the best man in all the world. He doesn't even mind when I leak all over his butt. I mean, really, it's sort of his fault... most of what spilled out was his. The rest was mine... Did I mention I'm a squirter? And the aftershocks from his lovemaking can go on for quite a while... Tends to cause quite the mess.
It's funny that he named this one the Hughbris, considering the man is pretty much the opposite. Vain? Conceited? Arrogant? Nooooooo...

He's the kindest, most selfless man I've ever known. Humble and caring and... well, geez, I could carry on for ages, but I'll spare you (this time), dear readers.
Goodnight, Superman. Lois loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts