Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sailing the Naked Seas

Friday night was the perfect gorgeous evening to set sail on the Someone Else's Problem and enjoy the sunset together.
Hugh rented a slip for us at the new Naked Sailing Club... beautiful place, lovely docks, fabulous ocean. This was our first time setting sail from here and we loved it!
Hugh found a lovely spot for us to drop anchor for a bit... Naked, of course, requires one to be naked and well, we can only take so much nakedness before there has to be touching and kissing and other fun stuff!
With the sun setting behind us and the salty breeze tickling our skin, things took a turn for the amorous.
And I can never resist getting my hands on his cock. It turns me on so fucking much. Stroking him, feeling him grow and throb in my palm. He gets so wonderfully heavy and thick... makes me wild. With his thigh grinding against my slit, and his big warm hands caressing me, it wasn't long before I exploded all over that muscular thigh of his. Made quite the creamy mess.
I love getting fucked out in the open... on all fours, raw... primal and wild. Thrusting so deep inside my pussy... so deep I can feel him in my belly.
His cock fills me so damn perfectly, every time. Slipping his hand beneath me to pinch and twist and rub my clit... god.
His other hand on my ass, giving me the occasional smack and slipping his thumb inside my tight little pucker... hitting all those spots he knows so well, the ones that make me whimper and gasp... my slick pussy gripping and milking his cock as I shatter... driving him over the edge with me.
It's the most amazing thing in the world to love, and to be loved, like this. To feel everything so deeply, so joyously... to be joined heart, body and soul.
Being naked is about more than just nudity. It's about those moments you share with another, when all pretenses are stripped away and you can just be... be free to be your truest self.
We have those... those moments are every single time we're together. He doesn't want me to be anyone other than who I am... and he is simply perfect exactly the way he is. Perfect for me.
The talking, the laughter, the love-making. The hunger we have for each other. The love, compassion and friendship. The respect. Always the respect. For each other, for the lives we live inside and outside of Second Life.
The ridiculously deep connection we have. The awareness, even when we're apart, of who we are to each other... of what we mean to each other.
In these seven short months, he's become such an integral part of my being. And I know I'm a part of his, too. It's something beyond explanation... it just fits. We fill a place in each other's lives that no one can touch. No one ever will. We understand each other... we know and respect our boundaries and our needs, SL and RL.
I am so glad he bought the SEP for us... an escape within our escape. Exploring and sailing with him. Loving and laughing with him. Creating our own perfect world... untouched by the outside. Just him. Just me. Just us.

"Sailing"

Well, it's not far down to paradise, at least it's not for me
And if the wind is right you can sail away and find tranquility
Oh, the canvas can do miracles, just you wait and see
Believe me

It's not far to never-never land, no reason to pretend
And if the wind is right you can find the joy of innocence again
Oh, the canvas can do miracles, just you wait and see
Believe me

Sailing takes me away to where I've always heard it could be
Just a dream and the wind to carry me
And soon I will be free

Fantasy, it gets the best of me
When I'm sailing
All caught up in the reverie, every word is a symphony
Won't you believe me?

Sailing takes me away to where I've always heard it could be
Just a dream and the wind to carry me
And soon I will be free

Well it's not far back to sanity, at least it's not for me
And if the wind is right you can sail away and find serenity
Oh, the canvas can do miracles, just you wait and see
Believe me

Sailing takes me away to where I've always heard it could be
Just a dream and the wind to carry me
And soon I will be free...

~ Christopher Cross

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts