Wednesday, March 26, 2014

You Make Me Feel...

Like I'm the only girl in the world.
It's nice to be pampered every once in a while. Hugh surprised me a few nights ago with a wonderful sunset shower.
Made sure I was clean from head to toe, and all spots in between.
I love this man.
Even when... especially when... he's biting my nipples. ;-)
When I'm with this man, he really does make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world and it's... beautiful.
The way he touches me... the looks he gives me. The words he shares that make it clear that, in that moment, he sees no one but me. Every kiss, every caress... every single word... just for me.
He spoils me... not with presents and trinkets, but with his love. His complete selflessness when we're together.
I'm not sure I deserve it... I'm never entirely sure, but he gives it anyway. He never leaves me with doubt.
The way he gives of himself... gives to me. It's always there, whether we're talking or dancing or making love. It's always there.
The lightness and love shines with such brilliance when he's holding me. It elates me... lifts me.
He doesn't plan and practice... he just speaks to me from him heart... his words and the way he touches me. Fills me.
I know I'm not the only girl in the world. I'm not even the only girl in his world. But he never, ever lets me forget my place in his world.
When he tells me he's proud of the woman I am... every moment, no matter how badly I've stumbled... I know he adores every moment of our time together as much as I do.
Every girl deserves a Hugh. Even me... flawed, imperfect, ridiculous me. He is joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts