Sunday, January 5, 2014

One Degree

That's the high temperature for tomorrow. One degree. That's -17 Celsius for those of you not in the states.
 And that's some fucking bullshit right there.
 I'm not a cold weather kinda girl.
 Makes me wish I'd never left California.
 All the local schools have already called off classes for tomorrow. Yay for the kids getting an extra day of their Christmas break!
 But for me? No, I'll be hauling my ass into work in the morning when it's supposed to be in the negatives.
 Did I mention bullshit?
 Hopefully waiting for my phone to ring telling me to stay home tomorrow. I'm such a wimp.
Can't I just stay here on my beach where it's nice and hot and I can be naked all the time?!

1 comment:

  1. Guess you'll need to do something to warm yourself up......

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts