Friday, January 17, 2014

Oh, what's one more...?

Say hello to my little friend...
 I tell ya, it's a real zoo around here. This gorgeous ginger bitch is Poppy.
 RL Beth is a crazy cat lady... and now SL Beth is, too.
Dreaming of fishies.
Oh, hai dere, Mom.
Now... what's next?

If I find a baby elephant, it's all over.

PS- If you're following the saga that is my love life... one day at a time. Today is a good day. My husband is a good man and I love him dearly. And he loves me... crazy cat lady and all. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pussy pics, Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you every day here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww such sweet meow meow... I can see how having them around can be so comforting.. I am new to blogging but I love that you share your thoughts.. good or bad..

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts