Sunday, January 12, 2014

Maybe I'm Amazed...

"Baby, I'm amazed at the way you love me all the time..."

Two months today.

Two months with the most amazing man I've ever known... the most amazing friend I've ever had. The most amazing lover I've ever imagined.
Hungry, hungry hubby...
Every single day. Every word. The more I learn, the more I want to know. The closer he gets, the closer I want him to be.

Two months in Second Life can be like two years in the real world. And I love him more today than yesterday, and I'll love him more tomorrow than today.
The only thing that's faded is my fear. My love for this man hit me fast and like a ton of bricks. Surely something that burned so hot, so quickly, would sputter and fade.

But no... not a single iota. All I have to do is think of him and warm fuzzies settle in the pit of my stomach and goosebumps cover my body. My heart beats just a little faster and a smile that belongs only to him alights on my lips.
He keeps me safe. He loves me without conditions. 

Not letting go. Never letting go. 

Even though I know, one day, someday... we'll go our separate ways. It's SL, not RL. He's going to be in my heart forever. Never letting go of that. Never.
Wedding Night
I love you, Mr. Faulker. Always. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts