Monday, January 6, 2014

Bitches Ain't Shit...

... but hoes and tricks.

Let's face it. Some females are bitches.
I dislike that word very much when it's used as a general term to refer to all females. Having said that, however, there is no getting around the fact that some females are bitches.

See this? These rings?
These rings means something to me. And if you have them on your fingers, it fucking ought to mean something to you, too.

And if you see it as a method of control, or being controlled, then you probably ought to take them off until you grow up enough to understand what a commitment is. 
Perhaps the concept of respecting your partner is too foreign to grasp when you aren't even old enough to legally buy a beer. 

The fact that I don't control my partner doesn't make me weak. I trust him, and I know he trusts me. We can come to each other with anything, and yes, we do. I've said before that I don't keep secrets from Ark, and I truly believe he doesn't feel the need to keep them from me, either. Sometimes we have differences of opinion and we love each other enough to make compromises. Respect each other enough. Sometimes one of us may have to let something go that we want, our of respect for each other's feelings. 

We come first. Before anyone else (in Second Life). That isn't about control or restraint or power. It's just what it is... He comes first to me. I come first to him. 
We don't "let" each other do anything. 

That's not entirely true... we let each other be ourselves. Both of us are sexual by nature and we let ourselves explore that. And we support each other. And, yes, sometimes we see things the other doesn't see. And here's the important thing about that- we listen to each other. I don't mean listen as in obey. We hear what we're telling each other, and we give credence to it. I might think some guy is the best thing since sliced bread... but if Ark sees something I don't, even if it's just a feeling, that's it. It's done. He comes first, just as I do to him. The rest... the other people...? That's just sex.

And that's what it is- it's sex. Some of the people we have sex with are strangers that we'll probably never talk to again. Some of them are friends, or become friends. But at the end of the day, it's just the two of us. It's not a choice, or something we've agreed up... again, it just is. Because that's the way we both want it. 
I don't ask anyone to agree with anything about my relationship with my husband. People are free to think whatever they want about anything. 

What I do ask... demand, even... is that if you're going to fuck my husband, you will respect what we have and what your place is.

Especially if you already have your own partner. I'll be watching to see how you treat him. If you have so little respect for your spouse that you put him second place, and starting trying to put my husband first, I'll be watching. And if you do this shit... and you start playing high school games... pitting one man against the other, and foolishly thinking you have the power to pit my husband and I against each other...
I will put my stiletto so far up your ass that you'll age 20 years before you can swallow without tasting patent leather.

This old lady has some bitch in her, too. Take a few laps around the block before thinking you can compete with me, little girl.
Because when it comes to my husband, I don't play. I win.

Game over, sunshine. Game. Fucking. Over.
Now get your ass back to the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts