Monday, December 30, 2013

I Had A Point...

I love my husband.

I really, really just fucking adore him.

And, yeah, I love sex, too. And so does he. From day one, we agreed that monogamy wasn't our thing.

We both joined SL for sex. Neither of us ever meant to have relationships, yet here we are. In love and married.

I just want to be with him. At the end of the day, when all is said and done... it's just him. He's THE one.

But when he's not here? God, I suck at resisting temptation. And it's really nice to be desired... to have other men want me.

Some of them turn me on... some of them, quite incredibly.

Sometimes I'm just bored with nothing better to do. And I know that when he's online and I'm not, it's the same for him.

But knowing he's inworld fucking another woman when I'm not there...?

(an hour passes...)

Oh... you know what? Fuck whatever I was about to say... I had a whole long thing in my head about swinging and being in an open relationship and jealousy and stuff...

But fuck all that.

Because my husband just logged on and fucked me like I've never been fucked before.
And now I'm just sitting here, quite literally stewing in my own juices, with a goofy fucking smile on my face.
He can go out and fuck whoever he likes. Just as long as he keeps coming home to me and giving me the best he has... and he always does. There's just something there... something between us that no one can touch. We're just two parts of a whole... It might be good with other people, but when it's the two of us?
Holy shit.

I'm drained. Need food. Need water. Need vitamins. And a nap.

I'm sure I'll get back to my original point some other time... but for now. Fuck.

Swoons.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts