Monday, November 25, 2013

You Are NOT The Father

 
Here's on of my pet peeves that transcends SL.

Men who refer to themselves as "daddy" during sex.

That just absolutely squicks the fuck out of me. Fuck that. Fuck that shit.
I have a father. And he's amazing. He's my hero. An 84 year old spitfire of a man who I adore. Every relationship I have... every man has to measure up to the way my dad treated my mom... he loved her with every fiber of his being, respected and knew in every way that she was his equal. I could wax poetic for pages and pages about how much my dad means to me.

Do not sully my beautiful relationship with my dad by... god, it makes me kind of sick to even say it... insinuating that you're a daddy figure to me while your dick is inside me.
I know some people love this sort of thing... there are zillions of daddies and their good little girls all over Second Life (and out in the real world, too).
As long as all parties are consenting adults and, you know, not actually related in anyway, who am I to judge? So I don't. If that's your thing, go for it.

But for fuck's sake, guys, don't just assume a woman you're banging is going to enjoy it.
"Give it to Daddy." No! Eeeewwww... fucking NO!

"Daddy needs that sweet little pussy." Get the fuck off me, you sick fuck.
I have a lot of kinks. And there are also a lot of things I don't want anything to do with.

This is the one, though... the one that will fucking turn me off and send me running faster than anything else. It's just grotesque to me.

If it's something you desire... that sort of role-play or whatever, this is a discussion you need to have before you stick your penis down her throat and say something like "Suck Daddy's cock."
There are other reasons women might not enjoy this sort of thing other than having a beautiful relationship with their father. I work with abused kids... and many, many of them have been sexually abused. And if that's not bad enough, a great many of them have been sexually abused by their fathers and stepfathers.

Referring to yourself as "daddy" without first finding out if this is okay could possibly trigger some really horrible memories for some women.

So just don't do it without approval first. Why risk it?

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful message that a lot of guys out there could use hammered into their heads. Well said, Beth.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts