Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What Is A Bad Girl?

I had a fun conversation over the weekend with a gentleman who wanted to discuss my blog. We talked quite a bit about several topics but the one that stuck with me, after much talk, was about me being a "bad girl".

He mentioned that I often refer to myself as a bad girl, but after talking to me, that wasn't the impression he got at all.

It made me starting thinking... just what exactly is a bad girl?

I think, in my mind, it's just a term I use in a very blanket sense. A way to easily express that I'm a woman who loves sex and isn't afraid to show that side of me.

Perhaps that's wrong... I should phrase it better. I think I use it as an easy way to let people know that I'm a sex positive woman but I'm guessing that's not really the way it comes across.

And though I strongly believe in women being sex positive, I'm not so sure I am.

But a bad girl? Maybe, maybe not.

Yes, I like sex. I like multiple partners. That doesn't make me bad.

I engage in sexual activities that the vanilla girls would find appalling... but as none of it involves anything illegal... no age-play, no children, no animals. I like butt sex. Nothing wrong with that. So, no, that doesn't make me bad, either.

There is one thing that I engage in that most would see as immoral or unethical... in RL and SL. I will absolutely have sex with married men. Hell, even seek them out. Married or partnered... taken by another woman.

Why? Oh, a million reasons... Married men are safe, no messy emotional entanglements... and yes, it's fun taking something that belongs to someone else. Not keeping it, mind you, but taking a piece for myself.

Shame on me, I guess.

I don't believe in monogamy and as such, I sort of justify my behavior by telling myself that we aren't meant to only have one sexual partner.

And, hey, I'm not the one doing the cheating, right? Oh, I know that's a cop-out and I know I'd be mad as hell if I were on the receiving end... Hell, I was mad as hell at that plastic snatch that put herself in the middle of my relationship... though I know the fault there truly lies with the ex.

I should support my fellow women and leave their men alone. I know this but I'm not going to stop. I don't feel bad enough about it.

Actually, I don't really feel bad about it at all. I feel bad about not feeling bad, though. Does that count?

So, yes... I guess in that way I am a bad girl.

Or, I engage in some bad behavior... Does that make me a bad girl? I don't know... I'm sure there are some women out there that would think so. I'll probably hear from one or two of them.

I don't really think I'm bad. If a man is going to cheat, there is something else going on there. He wasn't in a blissful, happy relationship and BOOM, sex with another woman. It's not my fault... It was going to happen whether it was me or someone else. At least I won't try to keep them.

Hell, I'm an angel... lol.

Truth is, I'm somewhere in between as I suspect most of us are. The only thing that separates me from any other woman is that I'm more open about it. I'm too old to be coy and play games. If I see something I want, I go after it, even if it belongs to someone else.

I guess that makes me an okay girl. And I'm pretty okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts