Wednesday, November 27, 2013

This Is New

I'm pretty used to having a boyfriend , or lovers, that are online as much as I am. That isn't Ark. His time in SL is limited. In a way, it's good. Gives me time to miss him. In many other ways, it sucks. We're still new... and I want to be with him all the time. We're in that first blush of new love and it's so much fun. I guess not being able to see him as much as I like will draw out this fun exciting period even longer.so that's not necessarily a bad thing.
I love having the freedom in SL to do whatever I want, with whoever I want. But right now, that's him. 
I miss him. Doesn't help that we tripped into each other's hearts right before the holiday season, when people are traveling and I'm so busy at work that I won't be able to come up for air until January. 
But you know what? Doesn't matter. I'm happy. I finally found the man (or, actually, he found me) that gives me everything I want. Much like the real world, we can't be together every second. Makes the moments we do have all that much more special.
So, yeah... missing him. Don't want to go out and fuck random people. Can't go back to Olina yet... still hurts too much to see the empty bar without Zach behind it. Doing a lot of shopping and decorating our home. And taking pictures. Lots and lots of pictures. 
Here's how I spent my Tuesday night... buying short hair and taking nearly naked pictures of myself. All in all, not a bad evening. 

 





 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts