Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving Night Boredom

Who's online right now? NOBODY!
At least, nobody on my friend's list. Anyone out there? Anyone? Bueller? Want to come over and have the sexy-sex?
This is the problem with us introverts on Second Life on holiday nights. I did the family thing today... and now I'm home. And I don't have to work tomorrow. I'll be damned if I'm going to bed yet!
I could go for a good frolicking fuck.
The boyfriend is out of town. My friend's list is a barren wasteland of offline people. I'm comfy in my jammies and don't want to get all dressed up to go out prowling.
If anyone else is out there, reading this, and is as bored as I am, IM me. Please. I beg you. Come over and we'll do naughty things to each other.
Naked things.
sulks petulently

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts