Friday, November 15, 2013

Making New Friends

I met Ark at Teqi's a few days ago. The timing wasn't right but we've been chatting and exchanging emails since then, getting to know each other a bit better. Our schedules finally aligned for a bit tonight (would have had more time if I hadn't just had to take a nap!) and he stopped by my naughty place to say hello.
I just bought a new bed yesterday at Alina Animations (love that place!) and asked if he'd like to check it out with me... see if it's comfortable, you know. 
I swear, he as wearing a shirt when he arrived, but it didn't last long. He has a gorgeous body and I just had to get my hands on it. 
That's one gorgeous cock he was hiding beneath those jeans.  
Had to caress it for a while... just love the weight of it in my hands. The feel of him throbbing and pulsing for me... all for me. 
The only thing better than touching that thick beauty is tasting it. 
I just can't pass up the opportunity to stretch my lips around something so inviting. 
Would have happily stayed down there all night, licking and sucking, feeding myself and lapping up all the precum he was oozing for me. 
Swear to god, a big thick meaty cock like that is better than chocolate. Dark chocolate, even. 
He was quite relaxed... enjoying himself immensely, I believe. 
I was stretched out between his long legs, trying hard to get some pressure on my aching pussy... the satin sheets felt lovely and I was getting them quite wet. 
I was writhing like a cat in heat, moaning around his cock, and he couldn't take it anymore. 
He didn't have much time, so we had to step things up, unfortunately. Still... when it's a good quickie, that's not such a bad thing. 
Trying to soothe my aching breasts... didn't work very well as I pinched and pulled them between my fingers. 
He filled me so good... that big cock was a perfect fit for my tight little cunt. 
I rode him hard, grinding and taking him deep. His cock was throbbing... pulsing... as my pussy milked him. 
He let me control the speed as he guided my hips with his hands, pushing his cock up into me as I slammed down on him. So fucking good. 
As I said, he didn't have much time and the feel of my wet sugar walls was driving him wild. He quickly flipped me off and over, pulling me to my knees so he could drive that cock back into my pussy. 
I was at his mercy now... and that's one of my favorite places to be. Grunting, sweating, bucking back against him as he pounded my swollen pussy. 
Ark is a very good lover. He gave me what I needed and emptied his seed deep within my pussy. I loved it. 
I can't wait until the next time I have his big strong body wrapped around me, thrusting deep. 
Soulmates? Probably not. Playmates? Definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts