Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Afternoon at Teqi's

I had the opportunity to take the day off work today and spent the day playing.

The ex desperately wanted me to be a whore. Nothing turned him on more than seeing me fuck other men. I absolutely hated that. Not hated being with others... hating feeling like nothing I did was dirty enough for him. Strange little kink of his, I guess, but he wanted me to debase myself as often as possible.

I resented being pushed by my guy to be a whore. I always felt like a failure when I didn't please him by getting randomly gang-banged by strangers that I didn't really want to fuck. And when I did fuck other guys, I felt weak and dirty.

I'm doing it on my own terms now. I chose who I fuck, and when I fuck. I don't owe it to anyone to spread my legs.

I feel stronger than ever now. More empowered as a female... a desirable, sexy female.

I won't fuck just for the sake of fucking ever again.

And when I want it, nothing is going to stop me.

I've found that Teqi's is a very good place to seek out men who are looking for the same thing I am... and, for the most part, they aren't idiots or noobs. They're mostly intelligent men who know how to emote and give a woman what she needs.

So this was my afternoon.










I brought this handsome fellow home with me... alas, real life got in the way before we could get to the good stuff. Another time, perhaps. 

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love them black leather chairs at Teqi's. They're great!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts