Monday, October 7, 2013

So Long For Now

Well, this little blog was fun for a minute, wasn't it?

It seems that my dude has moved on to his next dudette. It happens. I would say I wish them all the best, but that would be a lie. I love the fucker. And I now know his MO. The excitement of the new relationship will wear off... the lines will grow old and boring again and he'll be off to find someone newer. There will be new pixels to bump.

Anyway, with that being said, Second Life isn't the place for me right now. The last time I left, it was for a year. I doubt it'll be that long this time, but you never know. I hate to lose my land and my little house... I'm either going to have to let it go or pop in to pay the tier every once in a while. *shrug*

Second Life, I will see you when it's time to write the next chapter. It's been real. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts