Sunday, October 27, 2013

My Punishment

I can't believe I've had these pics tucked in a folder and forgot to post them!

As we've already established, I'm submissive.

And I have a smart mouth and it sometimes gets me in trouble.

I was being especially mouthy and my BFF Zach... sweet, mild-mannered Zach... had enough and snapped. Was I pushing him on purpose? *shrug*

I had a collar on that night and the next thing I knew, he'd dragged my to my Naughty Box and flung me on my swing. And locked me up, tight. I couldn't move.

When I say I was dripping to the floor, that's not an exaggeration, but I couldn't resist smarting off to him. I might have called him a few names even.

Oops.

I had a moment of true fear when he jumped off, leaving me, literally, hanging.

How far is too far?

I had to swallow my pride an apologize, profusely. Beg, even.

My penitence was rewarded. He's so good to me.

The more I apologized, the tighter he bound me and the harder he used me. It was exactly what this disobedient little girl needed.

In the end, he released me from the swing... with orders to get on my knees.

I gladly capitulated and was richly rewarded with a shower of cum, one of my most favorite things.

Spurt after spurt, all over my face, dripping off my eyelids, my nose, my chin, running down to tickle my nipples.

He allowed me the use of his cock to wipe myself clean, but only if I washed it off with my mouth... I was thrilled, of course.

Savoring every drop on my little pink tongue until I swallowed his seed.

I should really misbehave more often.

1 comment:

  1. You don't misbehave enough Beth and with eough guys to satisfy the dark side you have

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts