Monday, October 28, 2013

Meeting the Photographer

No, not that one... the other one. Another one.

I've recently been approached by a couple different photographers who either admire my photography or my blog.

I enjoy taking my own pictures very much... but I also love putting myself in another's hands and letting them do the snapping.

I met up with one tonight. I adore his work... not just his erotic photography, but his landscapes are stunning. Of course I jumped at the chance to let him shoot me.

Quite literally, in fact. I do believe I may have jumped on his back. Naked even.

I can't wait to see the pictures.

As often happens when I meet with a photographer, it wasn't long before he tossed the camera aside and tossed me on my back. He invited me to take some pictures, too, but I was too preoccupied with other things to concentrate on framing shots. Hard to hold the camera when you've got a mouthful of cock.

That is not a complaint.

I love photographers.

Anyway, until he posts those pictures of us, here's some quick snaps I took at one of Olina's Halloween parties yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts