Wednesday, October 2, 2013

All By Myself

... don't wanna be... all by myself... anymore...

Blah, blah, blah.

Am I alone, or am I not? That is the question.

I'm going with more alone than not alone and now I'm figuring out how to make my Second Life complete again with just me when I got used to being one half of a thing.

The sordid details aren't really anyone's business. It ain't over with my dude but it's not the same, either. Don't know what it is... it just is.

So where does that leave me?

LOOKING FOR PROJECTS!

And this blog is the first one. The dude and I had an idea at one time. He's a photographer, I'm a writer. I came up with a fun idea to do pictorials. He'd snap the pics, I'd write the story. We did one, and people really seemed to like it. It was fucking hot, if I do say so myself. Maybe with his okay, I'll link to it here. I don't think it's any big secret who he is but he should probably, at the very least, know about this blog before I go public with it and link it to him.

But, so yeah... I've got a dozen stories swirling around in my brain. Looking for models. I'll take the photos myself... I'm not a great photographer, but I'm not bad, either, and improving all the time.

So... stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts